I have known a lot of people especially gurls that started a workout routine for days but later stopped completely because of lack of motivation or felt the whole workout thing is not working for their body desires.
Fitness Workout is not a “do today and not do tomorrow thing” in any form of it. It is a struggle just like our day to day life struggles. It need motivation too. Let me show the magic of music in this and recommend you songs that will keep you on that track running everyday.
Right from beginning of time music has been a great therapy to a lot of issues. It is really a good tool to used in curing pain. A lot used music for many more cures to their various challenges. Workout motivation is no exception.
So i will be listing you some Latest songs that will keep you motivated while working out
1. “All I Am” by Jess Glynne
2. “Sorry Not Sorry” by Demi Lovato
3. “All the Stars,” by Kendrick Lamar and SZA
4. “FU,” by Miley Cyrus and French Montana
5. “Physical,” by Dua Lipa
Related: How I learned to love my small chest
6. “Bad at Love” by Halsey
7. “Dumb Blonde,” by Avril Lavigne and Nicki Minaj
8. “Bad Guy” Billie Eilish
9. “The Light Is Coming,” by Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj
10. “Obsessed” by Maggie Lindemann
11. “Bad Romance” by Lady Gaga
12. “New Rules” by Dua Lipa
13. “Solo,” by Clean Bandit and Demi Lovato
Related: 5 Mistakes Singles Ladies That Want A Relationship Do Make.